Naiana Magrini Rodrigues Cunha
Sâo Paulo office
+55 11 3829-4411
Antitrust Law, International Trade, Administrative and Regulatory Law
• Law Graduate from the Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG).
• Participated in an academic exchange program at the University of Oslo.
• Scholarship holder from CNPq.
• Speaker at the Stetson Moot Court Competition and at ELSA WTO Moot Court Competition.
• Teacher assistant in the Study Group on WTO at UFMG.
• Author of several articles on International Law.
Portuguese and English