+55 61 3328-0431
Partner responsible for the branch in Brasília
Antitrust Law, International Trade, Administrative, Regulatory Law and Civil Litigation
• LL.M on International Legal Studiesfrom the American University, Washington College of Law – United States, validated by the University of Brasília.
• Post-graduate degree in Antitrust and Business – Law from the Getúlio Vargas Foundation (FGV).
• Law Graduate from University Center of Brasília (CEUB).
• Former clerk for Justice Celso de Mello, of the Brazilian Supreme Federal Court.
• Coordinator of the Career Center at Brasilía Law School Public Law institute – EDB/IDP.
• Attended the Program on Negotiation: Negotiation and Leadership at Harvard University.
• Member of the Federal Board of the Brazilian Bar Association (CFOAB) for the 2019-2021 period.
• Member of the IBRAC Board.
Portuguese, English, Spanish, and French