Yi Shin Tang
Sâo Paulo office
+55 11 3829-4411
Junior Partner with relevant role in Antitrust Law and International Regulatory Law
Antitrust Law, International Trade, Administrative and Regulatory Law
• Professor at the Institute of International Relations, University of São Paulo (USP).
• Ph.D. in Economics from Ghent University (Belgium).
• Ph.D. in Comparative Analysis of Economy and Institutions from University of Turin (Italy).
• LL.M. in Law & the Global Economy, New York University School of Law .
• LL.M. in Asian Legal Studies, National University of Singapore.
• Law Graduate from the University of São Paulo.
• Former academic positions at Cambridge University, University of Copenhagen, Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition, NUS School of Public Policy, Cornell Law School, Akademie Schloss Solitude, and Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV).
• NYU@NUS Dean’s Award in 2008.
• Prizes from the University of Paris, the Institut de Hautes Études Internationales et du Développement (Geneva), the Coase Institute and the Council of Europe, among others.
• Author of several studies and articles on international economic law and author of a book published by Kluwer Law International.
Portuguese, English, Italian, French and Spanish