Sâo Paulo office
+55 11 3829-4411
Founding partner and responsible for Mediation and Arbitration
Antitrust Law, Administrative and Regulatory Law, Civil Litigation, Commercial Law and Arbitration
• Tenured Professor at the Economic Law Department, Law School of the University of São Paulo (USP).
• Doctor of Economic Science (DEconSc) degree from the University of São Paulo (USP)
• Law Graduate from the Law School of the University of São Paulo (FAD/USP).
• Practicing Lawyer. He was adviser to the Federation of Trade of the State of São Paulo.
• He organized and was Director of the Department of Economics of “The First National City Bank of New York” in Brazil.
• Former member of the State Board of Financial-Economic Policy.
• Former Economic Policy Advisor to the Treasury of the State of São Paulo and Director of the Development Bank of the State of São Paulo.
• Coordinator of the program for Development Banks of the Inter-American Development Bank.
• Member of the Board of Directors of Banco Mercantil de São Paulo SA.
• Founding Partner of the Institute of Brazilian Economic Law.
• Honorary Member of the Wilshire Bar Association (Los Angeles).
• Member of the Body of Arbitrators at the Arbitration Center of the Brazil-Canada Chamber of Commerce (CCBC) which he presided for four years and of the Arbitration Center at the American Chamber of Commerce for Brazil (AMCHAM), Eurochamber and São Paulo State Industries Center (CIESP).
• Vice President of the Brazil-Germany Jurists Society (SJBA).
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish and Italian