Cristina de Cássia Bertaco
Sâo Paulo office
+55 11 3829-4411
Partner responsible for the firm’s traditional Civil Litigation branch,
with expertise in Family, Corporate and Real Estate Law
Civil Litigation, Commercial Law and Arbitration
• Master's Degree in Commercial Law from the University of São Paulo (USP) (1997).
• Specialized in Commercial Law at the University of São Paulo.
• Law Graduate from the Law School of the University of São Paulo (FAD/USP).
• Professor of Commercial Law at Presbyterian Mackenzie University (UPM).
• Visiting Professor of Legal French at the Faculty of Philosophy, Literature and Human Sciences of the University of São Paulo (USP).
• She was a partner of traditional law firms in São Paulo and worked in Belgium for a Brazilian law firm providing legal advice on Brazilian law (1996).
Portuguese, English, French and Italian