Carlos Francisco de Magalhães
Sâo Paulo office
+55 11 3829-4411
Founding Partner of the firm. He is among the most traditional corporate lawyers in the country
Antitrust Law, International Trade, Administrative and Regulatory Law, Civil Litigation
• Expert in Corporate and Antitrust Law.
• Law Graduate from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie (UPB).
• Pioneer in Antitrust Law in Brazil.
• Founder of IBRAC (Brazilian Institute of Antitrust, Consumption and International Trade Studies).
• Member of several governmental committees that amended the Brazilian Antitrust Law. He was part of the team that drafted the bill that originated most of the provisions of the current antitrust law. He drafted the part that establishes violations and submission of mergers to the Brazilian System of Economic Defense.
• Author of dozens of articles, studies and opinions about Antitrust Law, published in specialized magazines and journals since 1970.
Portuguese, English, Italian, French and Spanish