Leonardo Peixoto Barbosa
Sâo Paulo office
+55 11 3829-4411
Antitrust Law, Consumer Law, International Trade,
Administrative and Regulatory Law, Civil litigation
• Master’s Candidate in Economic Law at the Law School of the University of São Paulo (FDUSP).
• Law Graduate cum laude Honors and Distinction for Excellence from Law School of the University of São Paulo at Ribeirão Preto (FDRP-USP).
• Specialization courses in Competition Law at Escola Paulista de Magistratura.
• Member of the Economic Law Litigation Committee at IBRAC.
• Scholarship granted by the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst – DAAD.
• Scholarship granted by the São Paulo Research Foundation – FAPESP for the development of a research, which was awarded Highest Honors at the International Symposium of Scientific Initiation from USP.
• Co-founder and editor-in-chief of the Journal of the Law School of the University of São Paulo at Ribeirão Preto.
• Author of several articles on Economic and Antitrust Law.
Portuguese, English, German and Italian