Francisco Niclós Negrão
Sâo Paulo office
+55 11 3829-4411
Partner with strong practice in antidumping, public interest processes and antitrust law
Antitrust Law, International Trade, Administrative and Regulatory Law
• Master’s degree in International Economics and Finance from Brandeis University GSIEF, with a semester at Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
• Magna cum laude highest honors Economics B.A. from Brandeis University (BU)
• Law Graduate from University Center of Brasília (CEUB).
• Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional – CCEP from the Society for Commercial Compliance and Ethics – SCCE.
• Finance and Control Analyst at the Brazilian Treasury Secretariat of the Ministry of Finance (2003-2004), acting in the negotiation of foreign funding operations with international organizations.
• Phi Beta Kappa.
• Morris and Anna Feldberg Award for excellence in Economy.
• Director of International Trade at IBRAC.
Portuguese, English, Spanish (native speaker), Italian and French
Who’s Who legal