Camila Emi Tomimatsu
Sâo Paulo office
+55 11 3829-4411
Antitrust Law, International Trade, Administrative and Regulatory Law,
and Commercial Law and Arbitration
• PhD Candidate in International Trade Law at the University of São Paulo.
• LL.M. from Harvard Law School.
• Law Graduate from University of São Paulo’s Law School.
• MBA from Fundação Getúlio Vargas.
• Participated in the International Trade Law Research and Complementary Studies’ Program of the Brazilian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Geneva.
• Scholarship granted by CISG-Brasil to participate in the course ‘Business Negotiation and Mediation’ at Cologne University, as the prize for a thesis competition (1st place).
• Participated in the Private International Law Session of the Hague Academy of International Law.
• Attended the courses ‘International Commercial Arbitration’ and ‘Litigation in the Global Context’ offered by Cornell University at the University of Sorbonne.
Portuguese, English, Spanish and French