Cristiano Rodrigo Del Debbio
Sâo Paulo office
+55 11 3829-4411
Junior Partner with an important role in Regulatory and Administrative Law and Civil Litigation
Antitrust Law, Consumer Law, Administrative and Regulatory Law,
Civil Litigation, Commercial Law and Arbitration
• Master's Degree in Civil Procedure from the University of São Paulo (USP).
• LL.M from the University of Chicago (UC).
• Law Graduate from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP).
• Has extensive experience in complex litigation (individual and collective) involving commercial, antitrust and consumer law, having participated . in judicial and administrative proceedings related to the banking and credit, petrochemical, telecommunications, automobile, food, agribusiness, insurance and health sectors.
• Collaborated in the updating of Vol. XV of the Treatise of Private Law by Pontes de Miranda, published by Revista dos Tribunais.
Portuguese and English