Hermes Nereu da Silva Cardoso Oliveira
Sâo Paulo office
+55 11 3829-4411
Junior Partner with outstanding performance in Antitrust Law and Administrative and Regulatory Law
Antitrust Law, Administrative and Regulatory Law, Civil Litigation
• Master's Degree in Economic Law from University of Sao Paulo (USP).
• Post-graduation degree in Criminal Procedure from University of Coimbra-IBBCRIM.
• Law Graduate from University Center of Brasília (UniCEUB).
• Studied Accounting and Actuarial Sciences at the Federal University of Brasília (UnB)
• Member of Mensa International Society.
• Member of the International Compliance Association (ICA).
• Former member of the Economic Law Research Group of the University of Brasília.
• Co-author of “A regulação da Infraestrutura no Brasil: balanços e propostas” (IOB-Thompson, 2003) and author of several legal articles.
• CIEE/CADE Award for paper on Competition regarding Violation the Economic Order.
Portuguese, English and Spanish